Friday, May 15, 2009

ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me ...

A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher!


D - Dog's name: Cooper and Miss Emma (Miss Emma is the bulldog & Cooper is the Yorkie)





E - Essential start your day item: I have to have breakfast!

F - Favorite color: blues and greens


G - Gold or Silver or platinum: Platinum


H - Height: 5'2 1/2"


I - Instruments you play: I used to play the piano and I still can a little bit...


J - Job title: Admissions Counselor at Coker College


K - Kid(s): We don't have any children yet, but we want 3!


L - Living arrangements: I live w/ my husband, Joseph.


M - Mom's name: Bess


N - Nicknames: Anna Banana & Na (my cousins came up w/ this one b/c they couldn't keep 'Nanna' & 'Anna' straight)


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none


P - Pet Peeve: ending a sentence with a preposition! Example: Where are you at? Ugh! Drives me crazy!


Q - Quote from a movie: "I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a life time of nothing special." -Shelby, Steele Magnolias

R - Right handed or left handed: Right


S - Siblings: 2 older brothers


T - Time you wake up: 5:45 or so


U- Underwear: yes


V - Vegetable you dislike: I don't really like cucumbers.


W - Ways you run late: trying to do too much around the house in the morning or not hearing the alarm


X - X-rays you've had: the ones at the dentist; my finger; my leg and hip


Y - Yummy food you make: meatloaf


Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys!!! and, I love the seals!

***Thanks for the ABC's About Me, Caren!

No comments: