Friday, May 8, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

The husband and I have been discussing places we would like to go for our one year anniversary--there is talk of Asheville, Savannah, Fripp Island (his favorite place!), and he also suggested Vegas--typical! Well all but Vegas are still in the running...


I seriously can't believe it has almost been a year since we said, 'I Do!' It seems like just yesterday we started dating, and that's been about 6 years ago...wow! We have had so much fun together over the past 6 years, and I can't wait to see what all the future holds for us.

I never posted the pictures from our honeymoon, so here a couple of them (my 2 favorites). Enjoy!

BTW: We forgot our camera on our trip, so we had to buy the ones that the resort took of us. I was really shocked at how well the pictures turned out--but, goodness!--They will charge you an arm and a leg to get them on a CD...not even print them out for you...just a CD w/ the pics! But, I am very happy that we bought them!


This was at the 'swim-up' bar! Our favorite place in Jamaica!

No comments: